I’m participating in this meme that I came across by way of Amy, and I’ll be posting seven things each day relating to each of the seven deadly sins [pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust]. I’ve always had a fascination with the seven deadly sins so this should be fun.
1. I have a degree. It may only be an AA, but I’m the first member of my family to even make it past graduation at 18 without getting pregnant. My family is proud of me, and I’m proud of that.
2. I try my damndest to always tell the truth. I hate liars, and I don’t want to be a hypocrite. So I tell the truth, even when it hurts.
3. I’m a lover. I love with my whole heart. If you treat me with love and respect, I’ll give you everything. I haven’t always been that way. I used to close myself off to everyone. I built a wall within myself that was nearly impossible to penetrate. But someone did. And even after that didn’t work out, I promised myself that I’d never close myself off like that again.
4. I’m spontaneous. I take midnight trips to Vegas just to stay the night. I cut and color my hair on a whim because I need a change. I don’t save for big expenses. I jump and I figure out how to pay it off later. Some may call that irresponsible, and in some ways it is. But I’m proud to have that quality. It makes me love life just that much more.
5. When I start a project, I finish it. My OCD comes out and I can’t walk away until I feel as though I’ve successfully completed it.
6. I’m a fixer. I mend things hat are broken. Be it people, relationships, random situations, or just a broken object; if it’s broken, I’ll try to fix it.
7. I’m great in bed. It’s true. Men say I’m the one they never get over. They say I’ve ruined them for all eternity because no other girl can do it like I can. Someone even compared me to ecstasy, you know, because once you have sex while on the drug it never feels the same without it.
*Just a note: This was incredibly hard to write as I’m usually not one to gloat about myself. Just know that in the case that I sound like a complete moron. Because I feel like I do.
If you feel like following along, here’s the list of ‘sins’ and what to post for each:
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.