I’m participating in this meme that I came across by way of Amy, and I’ll be posting seven things each day relating to each of the seven deadly sins [pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust]. I’ve always had a fascination with the seven deadly sins so this should be fun.
2. Great hair. God I hate those people who don’t even have to try and their hair is just the right amount of shiny with volume and curl but still not crazy and all over the place. I work for an hour to achieve that look and it either falls flat in 30 minutes or it looks horrendous and like I’m trying too hard.
3. Those 20SBers that everyone knows. I know a lot of them, and they’re all amazing people. So they completely deserve it. I just want to be in the thick of it making moves and [more importantly] making lifelong friends.
4. Mommies. I want a baby so badly! [I’m looking at you, Kerri!]
5. I’ve been following a lot of wedding blogs on tumblr lately and HELLO gorgeous weddings! I’m jealous and yet I’m stealing all of their best ideas. So hopefully one day I don’t have to be jealous anymore.
6. Anyone who has ever been to Europe. Period.
7. Rich people that get to eat amazzziiinnnngggg food every day. Not because they’re rich, we covered that in #1. Just because they get to eat bomb food. I love food.
If you feel like following along, here’s the list of ‘sins’ and what to post for each:
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.