I’m participating in this meme that I came across by way of Amy, and I’ll be posting seven things each day relating to each of the seven deadly sins [pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust]. I’ve always had a fascination with the seven deadly sins so this should be fun.
1. I always neglect to clean the house until I absolutely have to. Especially the bathroom. I just want to be lazy on my day off. Is that too much to ask?
2. I neglect to hang up my clothes… all the time. Yeah, I pretty much live out of my laundry basket.
3. I neglect my homework until the last minute. Even if I have nothing to do days before it’s due, I still wait until the day of.
4. Doctor’s appointments. Always neglected.
5. My pantry and refrigerator. Unfortunately.
6. Buying birthday presents. I’m that girl that is buying a present, a bag, and tissue paper [and probably a pen to write with] with 20 minutes to spare before the party starts.
7. Paperwork and old bills forever get piled up on my desk. As I type there is about 8 inches of papers stacked ON TOP of the file box.
If you feel like following along, here’s the list of ‘sins’ and what to post for each:
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.