I’m participating in this meme that I came across by way of Amy, and I’ll be posting seven things each day relating to each of the seven deadly sins [pride, envy, wrath, sloth, greed, gluttony, and lust]. I’ve always had a fascination with the seven deadly sins so this should be fun.
Ooooh, love secrets. This one might get steamy.
1. I almost never dream about my boyfriend. I’m not talking just SC. I mean any guy I’m with. I dream about random, completely fabricated men. Or men that I have almost no connection to in real life. This may be evident based on the dreams I’ve posted lately.
2. I don’t actually count every guy who has ever penetrated my vagina in my number. You know what number I’m talking about. Just the tip DOES NOT count. Especially if all your penis is is the tip. I am absolutely not claiming that. It’s just embarrassing.
3. Speaking of my number, only one guy in the world actually knows my real number. SC and The Ex don’t even know. And yeah, the guy that knows, he’s one of the numbers.
4. My family didn’t actually know I’d lost my virginity at 15 until many, many months after I turned 18. Even my best friend/aunt. Even after I broke up with the guy I lost it to. I couldn’t deal with all the judgement from people who had no place to judge.
5. I had a rendezvous with a camp counselor (and prominent community leader) while I was in high school. We reunited once a year for three years. He whispered sweet spanish nothings in my ear. And the last year I went back as an advisor, we even lied to the camp administration saying that we got engaged so that we could share a cabin together for the weekend.
6. I’m actually a little sad that my Vegas experience this year at #BiSC won’t be quite as racy. I’m no longer single, so there’s no more flirting with the bachelor party boys down by the pool or making out with a guy and two other girls or letting annoying college boys wearing argyle sweater vests follow us around just for a few drinks. And by a few, I mean basically everything I drank while in Vegas for three days. You mean I’ll actually have to pay for alcohol this year? How can I not be a little sad?
7. I think it’s fun to kiss women. I’ve probably made out with as many ladies as the number of guys I’ve had sex with. And that’s the only hint you’re getting.
If you feel like following along, here’s the list of ‘sins’ and what to post for each:
Day 1 – Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 – Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 – Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 – Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 – Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 – Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 – Lust. Seven love secrets.