So I’ve been dying to do some of these Ten on Tuesdays since my computer crashed, but I wasn’t able to. Now that I am able, I’m putting my own spin on it! I’m going to answer these questions along with SC, since we spend almost every Tuesday night together! I’m probably going to go back and answer some questions for previous ToTs but until then… here’s today’s post thanks to Chelsea.
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
Me: I drive to work. My city isn’t very pedestrian friendly. The only public transportation we have is a crappy bus line. And I work 8 miles from home. So, definitely drive.
SC: I drive to work.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
Me: I usually get my haircut about two months after I look at my split ends and say, “I really NEED a haircut!” Probably three times a year, on average. And no, I’ve never had a long-term hair stylist, though I would like one.
SC: I go to the same place every time. And like every three to six months.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Me: Nope, I check twitter for anything newsworthy. Newspapers are only good for the crosswords. 🙂
SC: Sometimes, but it would be the hard copy.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Me: The Hunger Games Trilogy. Can I pick a trilogy? If not, then I pick second book, Catching Fire.
SC: I don’t think I’ve read a book this year.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Me: I don’t know that we’ve seen any really good movies this year, we haven’t really been to the movies very much. I guess the last movie I watched was pretty good: Rendition.
SC: Alice in Wonderland.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
SC: I would have to say salty. Damn sunflower seeds.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Me: I’m not a breakfast person. My breakfast consists of coffee.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Me: Cadbury Creme Eggs!
SC: The peeps.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Me: I’d like to sleep in till noon every day if I could. I love sleep.
SC: On a normal day? By myself? 8.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Me: VEGAS! #BiSC!!!
SC: I would like to go to Dumont.