1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
On an average day when I open my Google Reader I have about 20 unread blogs. My MUST READ folder contains these names: Jamie, Shannon, Ashley, Chelsea, Rachel, Derek, The Blondes, Nicole, Morgan, Ben, Kori, Peter, Ali, Vibrations of a Vixen, & Kerri.
2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I used to have an actual best friend. But she completely ruined our friendship. Now I consider some of my family, mostly my Aunt B, my best friends. And, of course, the one that goes without saying is SC.
3. What’s your daily make up routine?
Some days I’m lazy and all I do is wash and lotion my face. On days that I actually want to look like a human being I use lotion/sunscreen, foundation, concealer, powder, eye shadow, brow liner, mascara and chapstick.
4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Mix up a pitcher of some alcohol-y goodness, sit around the table and play a card or board game and gossip.
5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
I bite my finger nails. But normally my toenails have to be painted or I feel naked. My big toe nail fell off a few months ago so I’ve been going strictly nail growth clear coat to avoid unnecessary attention on a half grown nail.
6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
When my cousin and I were roommates back when I started college, we had parties every weekend. It was exhausting but it was a blast.
7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Jeans, a v-neck t-shirt, a cardigan and vans.
8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Don’t smoke. Have confidence. Smile.
9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
I read all the magazines growing up. Anything that said anything about *NSync, I was all over it.
10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
I just kind of experimented, watched my friends, and did everything my mom told me not to do. Once, when I was way too young, my dad gave me a spa day for my birthday and the lady taught my how to apply makeup that was way too old for me. I use some of those techniques now, though.
Reading and enjoying: Ashley