1. From your childhood, what do you miss most about summer vacation?
Being so carefree. Not having to stress about To-Do lists and money before a vacation. And being able to tan.
2. Are you going anywhere on vacation this summer?
I already went to #BiSC and camping for Memorial Day weekend at the Kern River, but I’m also going back to the Kern River for my family’s week long camping trip in August. *cue stress*
3. What foods do you like to barbecue?
RIBS! And Corn on the Cob. And Kielbasa. And Garlic Bread. And Tri-Tip. And Carne Asada. And Apple Gouda Chicken Sausages. And Food. And Yes I Know I’m Capitalizing Every Word.
4. How do you celebrate the Fourth of July?
We BBQ of course. And I day drink. And we set off our own illegal fireworks. And I kiss my man.
5. What’s your favorite beverage to drink in the summertime?
Iced Tea. (That’s my favorite beverage all year round.)
6. What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
HARRY POTTER 7 PART 2!!! I just wittled my own wand while we were camping. Yes, I’m bringing it to the premiere. Yes, I’m waiting all day to see it at midnight. No one’s going to ruin that shit for me. I live for Hogwarts.
7. In the car: windows down or AC?
Depends on the weather. Nice breeze? Windows down. Road trip? Windows down. Hot as fuck? AC.
8. Have you ever had a summer fling?
OHHHH yes. His name was Matty. But there was also The Cowboy. Which was a relationship, but happened in the summer.
9. Do you wear sunscreen?
Rarely. Only on my face and after I’m already crispy. I need color in my life.
10. Do you have any favorite summertime activities?
Swimming, BBQing, hanging out under the stars, camping.