1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Me: Turn around and give their parent(s) the evil eye.
SC: Ask them to stop? Politely ask them to stop.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
SC: Pizza, cheesecake, cherry cobbler, In-N-Out, energy drinks… oh, that’s not food.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Me: I can’t just pick one. Great Expectations, A Separate Peace, Angels & Demons, The Road, Nineteen Minutes are all VERY good contenders for my favorite book ever.
SC: BOOK?! Didn’t they have like a Ninja Turtles’ book?
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Me: If they came from the East Coast, definitely In-N-Out. Otherwise, we’re going to Submachine for lunch. BEST SUBS EVER.
SC: Depends on the person. Famous Daves. It was good. Only been there once.
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Me: Oh, that’s hard. I’m going to go convenience here and say Target. I could easily spend 500 bucks in that place at any given time.
SC: [laughs] The bike shop.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
SC: I don’t read a blog.
Me: You don’t?
SC: Is yours considered a blog?
Me: YES! [Silly boys.]
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Me: On a layover from Cali to MA, we stopped in Detroit where we boarded our plane hours late only to unboard and have to wait overnight in the airport without hotel/food vouchers for THE AIR CONDITIONING to be fixed. Only to have them switch planes anyway by the time the sun was rising because they couldn’t fix it.
SC: ummmm…. Six hours?
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Me: I wash my face and use SPF face lotion at least. About half the time I put on makeup which consists of primer, foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrow shadow (to fill in my patchy hair), eyeshadow, and mascara.
SC: Wash my face in the shower and that’s it.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
Me: You, probably. Jess is in Connecticut right now, I think. That’s pretty far. Oh, and those Canadians. 🙂
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Me: I love to enjoy myself by the beach in Carpinteria. There’s an awesome natural tide pool, which I love. I also love camping by the Kern River.
SC: I have to say Kennedy Meadows. I’ve been up there once and I always wanted to go back.